permaculture - [permaculture] greenhouses: metal pipe benders

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: johnny gregory <johnnyg8@bellsouth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] greenhouses: metal pipe benders
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 09:24:38 -0400

Friends,

I am new to your list having seen an e-mail request on a Google search by
Elijah Smith for a metal bender. Here is a link I think many of you will
enjoy. http://lostcreek.net/bender-info.htm

I plan to have several acres on my farm as vegetable, fruit and nut tree,
herbs and flower growing areas- a mini- market garden for fun and $. I look
forward to learning from all of you and will try to contribute as I can.

Johnny Gregory
Greensboro, NC
johnnyg8@bellsouth.net

  • [permaculture] greenhouses: metal pipe benders, johnny gregory, 08/29/2002