permaculture - [permaculture] looking for a few good issues

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: mIEKAL aND <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] looking for a few good issues
  • Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:34:20 -0500

my employer, ORGANIC VALLEY, is developing an online organic activism
center which fires off letters to the appropriate legislators. we are
looking for a few additional issues to feature at our site & I would love
to hear back channel any ideas folks might have. since we are primarily a
dairy & meat producer the issues should be national & be relevant to these
kinds of farming operations. thanks for any insights. mIEKAL

http://action.organicvalley.com/