permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture gathering

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Devon.K.Bonady.00@Alum.Dartmouth.ORG (Devon K. Bonady 00)
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture gathering
  • Date: 30 Jul 2002 19:49:42 EDT

Here is an announcement:

The Eugene Permaculture Guild is holding our annual
Pacific Northwest Regional Permaculture Gathering

September 13-15

Lost Valley Educational Center

Dexter, OR (30 min south of Eugene)

we have speakers, forums, hands-on workshops, networking,
great vegetarian organic local food, socializing, music,
and fun! Topics include: natural building, animals, whole
systems approach to permaculture, medicinal herbs, non-
violent communication, and more!

the cost is $75-$100 for Eugene Permaculture Members
and $110-$125 for others. we have day rates as well.

for more information, contact devon at
Devon.b@alum.dartmouth.org
or (541) 937-3351

a schedule of speakers and events to follow in mid-august

  • [permaculture] Permaculture gathering, Devon K. Bonady 00, 07/30/2002