permaculture - [permaculture] purple carrot

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "transpan" <transpan@superonline.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] purple carrot
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 13:23:55 +0300

Dear madam,sir;

I saw your message in intenet regarding the purple carrot.
We would like to introduce to you ourselves as an exporter well-known as a producer and exporter of fresh black(purple-red carrot) - anthocyanine carrot in Turkey for many years at good quality and high quantity.

For your information,we can supply black carrot-purple carrot if we get demand on this product.

Look forward to hear from you .

Best Regards.

Arif YIGIT
Transpan Ltd.
Tel : 00 90 324 233 06 99
Fax: 00 90 324 232 29 99
www.yigitfoods.com

  • [permaculture] purple carrot, transpan, 07/15/2002