permaculture - [permaculture] Other international permaculture websites:

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lfl@intrex.net
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Other international permaculture websites:
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:22:57 -0700

Permaculture
-
Ecological Design
http://www.merr.com/users/putali/ecodesign.htm

Norwegian Permaculture Association
http://www.perma-web.de/norway/norway.htm

Spanish permaculture website
http://www.permacultura-es.com/

Rudina Project, Macedonia, Balkans
http://www.rudina.org.mk/en02_04.htm

KUMU AINA INC. Farm & Community
http://home.c2i.net/kumu.aina/Pages/3rdlevel/business.html
"To arrange two Permaculture workshops a year so as to update our standards on sustainable agriculture and to reach out to the community sharing our methods and skills. (We plan to arrange one workshop in October 2000 and minimum two every year after.)"

Ecotourism:
El Poncho, Cochabamba, Bolivia, Bolivia
http://www.peacefulworldtravel.com/links/pages/detailed/9.html

GENUSTOR - 2000+ Plant and Garden Societies and Associations
http://www.ecologycal.com/socsgen.html#Permaculture Orgs
Permaculture ACT {English} Canberra, Australia
Permaculture International {English} South Lismore, NSW, Australia
Permaculture North {English} Lindfield, Sydney, Australia
Permaculture Sydney {English} Randwick, Sydney, Australia
<><>

<><>
From:
MOST
http://www.unesco.org/most/welcome.htm
http://www.unesco.org/most/bpik13.htm
-
Best Practices on Indigenous Knowledge
Mugoue Walter Nyika
Zimbabwe Institute of Permaculture
The Schools and Colleges Permaculture Programme
Telephone ext.: 2152 (see below)
Zimbabwe Institute of Permaculture
The Schools and Colleges Permaculture Programme
P.O. Box Cy301, Causeway
Harare
Zimbabwe
Telephone: 263-4-333820/2/6
Fax: 263-4-726911
E-mail: zip@mango.zw
<>
From:
Directory of Non-Governmental Organizations in the Gaza Strip 1998
Agriculture and Environment
http://www.arts.mcgill.ca/programs/polisci/faculty/rexb/gazadir98/agrienvi.html
-
Khuza'a Permaculture Centre
Address: P.O. Box 143, Majd St., Khuza'a Village, Khan Younis
Tel.: 050-411842 Fax: 050-411842
Contact Person: Mr. Yousif Kdaih
Background
Khuza'a Permaculture Centre was established in 1994 by Ma'an Development Centre with support from World Vision and Save the Children. The main goal is to promote the benefits of permaculture in the
Palestinian community through workshops; training courses; educational papers; development projects; research and experiments; community visits; and herb cultivation experiments. The Centre was legally
registered in 1997, and is planning to become a Palestinian School of permaculture.
Size and Structure:
The Centre is directed by a board of directors of 7 members from the local community.
Employees: 7
Projects, Activities and Services:
Recycling of sewage water for irrigation in the Eastern Villages.
Rain water harvesting and reuse in plant irrigation.
Recycling of organic wastes to produce compost.
Awareness programme for students.
3 month training programmes.
Publications:
Hakoura Newsletter.
Monthly educational papers.
<><>

<><>
Natural Agriculture
-
Debio
http://www.debio.no/diverse/debengad.htm

Organic Europe
http://www.organic-europe.net/country_reports/norway/default.asp
<><>

International Activist Organizations & Activist Links
-
Alternet News
http://www.gn.apc.org/news/alternet/055%2002-03-01.html
Activist Links - Permaculture & Ecovillages
http://www.aseed.net/links.htm
ALTERNATIVES TO GLOBALIZATION
http://www.info.com.ph/~globalzn/stopgats.htm
http://www.focusweb.org/our-world-is-not-for-sale/statements/signed_on_countries.html

  • [permaculture] Other international permaculture websites:, lfl, 07/30/2002