permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture Introductory Article needed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Burns <burns@panix.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: SustainableIthaca@topica.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture Introductory Article needed
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 21:38:59 -0400 (EDT)

The Indypendent Media Center
of New York City
is publishing a newspaper with "food" as the issue's theme.

I was just asked if I could find a good article that could explain
exactly what permaculture is, in about 800 words.

"The Indypendent" is published once a month entirely by volunteer labor.
Go to http://www.indymedia.org/ to get an idea of the wide array of issues
covered by the IMC network, or http://nyc.indymedia.org/ for their work in
NYC.

If you know of an article already published, or could write such an
article, please contact Arun Gupta at ebrownies@hotmail.com

Links to already published articles would also be greatly appreciated.