permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Mollison's email

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Mollison's email
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2002 19:58:39 -0600

Alex, Yes there is a 6 page phamplet on the, that we call the pc primer,
You can get it off the web site and it's free jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>