permaculture - [permaculture] Info please

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Louisepape@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: Louisepape@aol.com
  • Subject: [permaculture] Info please
  • Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 16:23:07 EDT

Hi Toby,

I am a fellow permaculturalist in the mountains of Northern New Mexico,
running an organic farm and ranch, living in a non-toxic straw-bale house
that is solar, etc. I have read your work numerous times- good goin'!

I am chemically sensitive after having been sprayed with pesticides years
ago, when I nearly died. After years of recovering, now my major problem is
that pesticides make me drop. I want to go to Northern California and am
wondering if you know of any places that are relatively pesticide free. Our
nation seems to have gone crazy with killing anything that moves.
Do you know of valleys that are relatively safe? I am looking for places
where there are like-minded people. Places to stay that are safe? Any
contacts I could talk with? Any ideas? Where is Shangri-la anyway?

Thanks so much.
Louise Pape
email: LouisePape@aol.com
voice: 505 588 7011
fax: 505 588 7013

  • [permaculture] Info please, Louisepape, 05/07/2002