permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Green Mntn. PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Green Mntn. PC
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 17:33:09 -0400

Hi Matt,

You're welcome to visit anytime, though I'm back and forth to Montreal these
days ( my attempts at a "simple life" ain't working out so hot ! :-)

802 928-3648

Best Regards,

Claude Genest

"The Greatest Fine Art of the future will be the making of a comfortable
living from a small piece of land."
- Abraham Lincoln

Green Mountain Permaculture : Solutions, Sustainability, Sustenance....