permaculture - Re: [permaculture] file attaches, message size, list/net etique

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] file attaches, message size, list/net etique
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 02 18:14:32 -0000

regarding attachments - just wanted to add my voice

one of the things I really appreciate about this list is that there's
rarely any - and when people do send them there's complaints....
I prefer to do my email on my old Mac and it takes time to down load big
files, it takes up precious time (I pay by the hour) and most of them I
can't open anyway - a pointless exercise.
I support the idea of keeping this list simple and accessable - there's
other ways to share the big stuff with those that want it off list.
Robyn

  • Re: [permaculture] file attaches, message size, list/net etique, permed, 04/24/2002