permaculture - [permaculture] (fwd) Permaculture in Montana

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: lflondon@mindspring.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] (fwd) Permaculture in Montana
  • Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 14:37:05 -0500

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 21:33:56 -0700, in alt.permaculture "Mac McQuaid"
<mcquaid@cybernet1.com> wrote:

Hope this post is not out of order as I am new to this group.
I am associated with the Western Cultural Heritage Institute (WCHI) in
western Montana. We are in the process of applying the principles of
permaculture in our daily lives.
Thought our new web site might be if interest to some.
www.wchi.net tells the condensed story of our efforts.
I would appreciate any feedback and/or suggestions.
Again, hope this post is not out of order

Mac

  • [permaculture] (fwd) Permaculture in Montana, lflondon, 03/24/2002