permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Mosquito fish for the north

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Scott Hitchins" <ScottH@wcig.org.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Mosquito fish for the north
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 09:04:44 +1100

Re: Biogas: I've found the info I had stashed away: There is an excellent
document with technical details and advice for building and running a
digester as well as a short reference list, to be found amongst documents
from the proceedings of the Sixth International Permaculture Conference;
hosted on the Rosneath Farm website: http://www.rosneath.com.au/ipc6/ . -
check out the technology section ( there are heaps of other very good
articles at this site)

Scott
scotth@wcig.org.au