permaculture - Re: [permaculture] pc in panama?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] pc in panama?
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 19:38:58 +0100

There is a native american comunity in panama called Kuna Yala. As far as I
know they won a war against the government and got a status of autonomy.
They have retained some traditional lifestyle. I don't know if they do
permaculture, but they could be interested in it. I think they can be
contacted over the internet (there is an organization called nativeweb or
something like that, in which they are involved, alongside other tribal
communities)

Andreas