permaculture - Re: [permaculture] I Have some Biogas plans

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Robert Waldrop" <rmwj@soonernet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] I Have some Biogas plans
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 17:50:25 -0600

Thanks to Andreas, and others, who have continued to post information
about biogas and biodiesel. Regarding your Cameroon friends, I
noticed the website has a form where you can apply for a discount for
copies for local non profits and use in developing countries. You
might try applying for a discount and see what they say.

Robert Waldrop, OKC