permaculture - Re: [permaculture] NOFA gig - how'd it go?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] NOFA gig - how'd it go?
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:46:39 -0500

Wow ! Good spies ! Thanks for asking John - I gotta tell you : went
fan-freaking-tastic - I was really quite nervous speaking to real deal
farmers - can't bullshit these people -
I would have been thrilled to get 15-20 people - instead, was more like
80-100 - I mean PACKED people in the aisles, on the floor, and literally
poking their heads int though the door ! Meanwhile, here I am trying to give
my slide show on my little 15 inch computer screen... Oy vey....

Still, I'm so pleased with having broken the ice...I'm going to feel a lot
more comfortable speaking to groups after this - this was the big one for me
and I loved it....

Take care John !

Claude