permaculture - [permaculture] Re: A German plant database

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: 1earth permaculture <permaculture1@start.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: A German plant database
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:44:01 +1000

Re: A German plant database

That looks like the real deal, John - I don't understand a word of it
- but the layout and performance are great.

Did you see a suggestion about having the yield per mature tree/plant?
Economics is often a dirty word amongst left minded people, but many
will find that info to be useful.

Speaking of economics - have you done some preliminary work as to what
the Plants DB will cost in terms of money, time and resources?

I'm working on a fund raising section at the
http://www.permacult.com.au/philantropy/ website which is still work
in progress, but community groups and projects such as this might find
it useful. A grant writing section will be added in the next week or
so. Hope it helps.

I'd like to thank Andreas on this list for some very useful
suggestions and his time in proof reading the fund raising material.

Cheers,

Marcus