permaculture - Re: [permaculture] A Permaculture Primer by Dan Earle, revisited

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] A Permaculture Primer by Dan Earle, revisited
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:50:26 -0700

Steve, The Primer by Dan is very usefull, we also produced a six page one
that SARE funded. see and download on our site www.crmpi.org jerome
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>