permaculture - [permaculture] Questions, questions, questions...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncatark.uark.edu>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Questions, questions, questions...
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:08:07 -0600

Is the following email list still active?

Permaculture Mailing List in Western Australia
perma@eepo.com.au (post articles to this address)

type: SUBSCRIBE PERMA YOUR NAME in the body of message

See also:
http://www.eepo.com.au/perma/

The website above at eeop.com.au seems pretty inactive, and I wonder if
the list that it sends people to is working. Does it have an email web
archive?

It seems like the Ibiblio.org list I am speaking to is the only
Permaculture List worth telling people about.

I cannot tell if envirolink.org list is still active, either.

The CSF archives still collect daily email postings, which I like very
much
http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/lists/

Would there be a separate group of people telling permaculture tales
over there at envirolink.org, separate from the people at ibiblio.org
swappin stories... or would everybody be cousins sitting around the
same camp fire lying through their teeth.

Steve Diver