permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Welcome

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Welcome
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:13:35 -0500

> Permaculture list subscribers:
>
> The ibiblio Permaculture list is now running on a new server, Mailman.
> Save the welcome message sent to you from the server for future
> reference; this document will contain your password and all necessary
> information about posting, subscription and access to the list's
> message archives.
>
> Here are the two key URL's for the list:
>
> <>
>
> List information, user configuration, access to posting, etc.:

> <>
>
> The list's message archives:
>
> https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/permaculture
>
> Email me, lflondon@mindspring.com, with any questions and requests.
>
> Enjoy the permaculture forum!
>
> Lawrence London
> permaculture list owner

The old list is still running normally, with all subscribers, and
will continue untill everyone is properly adjusted to the new list
server;
then I'll delete the old one and all subscribers. The old list's message
archives will continue to exist in the same old location:

http://franklin.oit.unc.edu/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?visit=permaculture

ibiblio is working on a script to incorporate these old archives
into our new one. Also, I plan to put these into a separate archive
location
in my own website (an example of the format used can be seen there).

LL