permaculture - Re: teaching

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: teaching
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 16:15:54 -0500

Title: Re: teaching
Yes indeed ! Got the UK one as soon as it came out in order to prepare for the workshops I gave last Summer.... I'll be presenting at the Nofa winter conference as well. And If all goes well, I may even convince the folks down at the Pfeiffer center ( biodynamics) to let me do a little something for them... The center's director, and our teacher Gunther Hauk, is a super nice guy and we are getting along famously....

Keith, I was wondering if perhaps you might be comfortable forwarding me the notes you had referred to that I might begin ingesting them and see if there's a section or two that stand out for me. Failing that, perhaps just an outline how you break down the topics that I might better use the afforementioned teacher's guides.

Thanks for staying in touch !

Warmest Regards,

Claude