permaculture - Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Give me an example of PC that is working (was Pc slammed in Whole Earth Review)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:23:32 -0000

> Graham asked a simple question: give me some statistics?

hey I didn't start this! I just forwarded the message to the UK PC list in
the hope
that somebody there might have some data, eg, John Comben & Sue Fergusson who
have
done an in depth analysis of some PC projects in Southern England.

I'm not a stats person at all! Never weighed a thing off my own allotment or
gardens, I'm just happy if stuff grows!

Cheers

Graham Burnett
www.landandliberty.co.uk
Now available-
'Permaculture A Beginner's Guide'
also
tee shirts- 'Permaculture Manadala'
&
'Land Is Liberty- Plant A Seed Today...'