permaculture - Permaculture in Michigan

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Permaculture in Michigan
  • Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 17:25:54 -0500

As a native of Michigan, (though now in NC), I've been interested in the
expansion of Pc
in that region. I was just wondering if there are any other folks on the list
from the
area. (Peter Bane and I taught a course in Kalamazoo last summer and we'd
like to help
students/practitioners find each other.
Keith

Jon Towne wrote:

> Hi: I've been lurking around these parts for a while and have been
> interested in, practicing and participating in permaculture since before
> hosting a permaculture design course in 1985...etc.

  • Permaculture in Michigan, Keith Johnson, 01/04/2002