permaculture - Re: More on Lomborg

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "keller" <ak.and.ak@on-line.de>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: More on Lomborg
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 21:07:14 +0100

Just found the January 2002 Issue of Scientific American in my mailbox. The
list of contents is on the title page. There I read:

(page) "59 Environment
Misleading Math about the Earth
Essays by Stephen Schneider, John P. Holdren, John Bongaarts and Thomas
Lovejoy
The book "The sceptical Environmentalist uses statistics to dismiss warnings
about peril ther the planet. But the science suggests that it's the author
who is out of touch with the facts."

Inside there are articles over 11 pages (have not read them yet) dealing
with different aspects of Lomborg's book. Sorry, it is too much for me to
type and post here. Go and get a copy!

Andreas