permaculture - Re: Plant DB

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <gb0063551@cableinet.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Plant DB
  • Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2001 23:11:52 -0000

Hi Rich- i forwarded your request for financial help to some of the vegan
discussion lists I subscribe to, but have you been in touch with Vegan Organic
Network & movement for Compassionate Living re this issue. there is also the
vegan
Village noticeboard, and of course our own permaculture UK list where I doon't
recall seeing this appeal...

let me know if I can help in getting your appeal out to these places.

Graham