permaculture - Re: Teacher training ?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Claude Genest <genest@together.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Teacher training ?
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2001 19:52:52 -0500

Hi Keith !

Long time no see, hope all is swell and dandy.

Do you think there might be enough interest out here amongst the EPTA to
entice Jude Hobbes over for some teacher training ? The one week course
she's offering this January sounds terrific, but Oregon's too far for me....
Also, what's the EPTA ( estimated 'proximate time of arrival) of the latest
issue of the activist ?