permaculture - Re: It is shaped as a diamand.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "darren simo" <wannafarm@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: It is shaped as a diamand.
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 07:35:01 +0000

Lee
You may have a virus in your computer, that is sending emails to spread. Update your virus protection and do a scan disk.
Darrren

From: "Lee Neufeld" <jeremyk@mb.sympatico.ca>
To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 00:03:33 -0500

The original message with this heading has my name on it, but I never sent a
message to the group. I am strictly a lurker. I have received several
other E-mails from other places that I never sent messages to, that also
received it. Does anyone know how this could happen? I never send
attachments, and I never open them. Sorry that my first official contact is
on such a note.

Apologies
Lee Neufeld