permaculture - Re: heterosexual monogamy

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Schinnerer <eco_living@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: heterosexual monogamy
  • Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 00:29:03 -0800 (PST)

Aloha,

> > With these comments you
> > perpetuate institutionalized gender roles of
> > heterosexual monogamy that people have been
> > working to eliminate for decades and longer.

Editor's note: markup tags are for the benefit of the
satirically-challenged population.

<satire>
I personally am OK with heterosexual monogamy. I don't feel my sexual
orientation threatened by it; reinforced, in fact. If anyone is
discriminating against or eliminate heterosexual monogamy or other
freely chosen, victimless sexual orientations options, I'll be a vocal
protestor of their efforts to reduce free choice in this area.
</satire>

hi ho,

=====
John Schinnerer, MA