permaculture - Re: cultural myths and misery

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "John Cropper" <j.cropper@trinidad.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: cultural myths and misery
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:24:43 -0400

I am sorry to have to advise that Mr. Cropper was unfortunately killed
earlier this week during a break in at his home. Please unsubscribe him
from this group.
I am presently checking John's mail. If you knew John personally and wish
to contact me directly, please use adesilva@janouras.com
Thank you