permaculture - Re: Birmingham seed swap, online db stuff

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Birmingham seed swap, online db stuff
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:54:16 +0100

hi all:

> Which gardener? Where are the mystics now that the world needs them?

here is one :o)
a lot of the stuff you so beautifully phrase, nick, reminds me to stuff i
wrote in my litte periodical "leben, art und vielfalt" - apparently i am one
of the heretic gardeners, and what does not seem to convey meaning to
souscayrous and maybe others, sounds to me like as close a resemblance of
reality as words can create. i call it "deep ecology" since people told me
that thats the label for such attempts to expand minds through words.

> No 'big brain' of coast or plain, mountain or savannah would make such an
> elementary category mistake of attributing human compulsions to 'life'.
from my point of view humans are just as much life as a dolphin or an ebola
virus - and just as their compulsions are 'life' so are ours...

but anyone disturbed by such remarks is welcome to mumble 'gibberish' and
delete...

georg