permaculture - Re: Sustainable Urban Food Systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Sustainable Urban Food Systems
  • Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 09:11:33 +1100

Take a poke around at www.ruaf.org

PACIFIC EDGE
Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell
Media, training and communication services for sustainable development.
PO Box 446 Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Phone/ fax: 02 9588 6931 pacedge@magna.com.au www.magna.com.au/~pacedge

MEDIA: journalism . online content production . publication and website
design . photojournalism . TRAINING: organic home gardening . permaculture
education . community garden design + development . OVERSEAS AID: training
and project management services through the TerraCircle consultancy group