permaculture - Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2001

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2001
  • Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:28:28 -0400

permaculture digest wrote:

There's a real need for a forum on market farming with emphasis on
permaculture and natural, biointensive and biodynamic methods. The
other lists on this subject that I am aware of don't seem to offer
much in the hands-on realm so my plans are at this time to start the
marketfarming forum as soon as the new list software becomes available
to us. Feedback welcome.

Greetings, i'd be interested. The EarthHome Permacultrue Centre a developing
organization here in Thunder Bay is, I should
say.

Bob Ewing

  • Re: permaculture digest: October 16, 2001, Bob Ewing & Jocelyn Paquette, 10/17/2001