permaculture - Re: Permaculture Action Learning Online forum & noticeboard

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Permaculture Action Learning Online forum & noticeboard
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 10:09:08 +1000

Hi Graham...
Congratulations on your new online action learning centre.

I noticed that, in the 'online permaculture communities' page there was no
mention of permaculture-oceania, the email-based listserv serving mainly
residents of Australia/ New Zealand/South Pacific. Info about this can be
found from: cameron.little@unsw.edu.au

I believe that, at this stage in the development of permaculture design,
documenting the permaculture knowledge base is critical and that your
initiative will contribute to this.

...Russ Grayson