permaculture - Re: polyculture

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Scott Pittman <pci@permaculture-inst.org>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: polyculture
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 13:19:22 -0600

The link you provided takes me to the home page of RIRDC but there are a lot of choices once there. Where does this publication lie within the site?
Scott

At 03:42 PM 9/16/01 +1000, you wrote:
I have been reading a Rural Industries Research and Development
Corporation (RIRDC) publication by Larry and Dr Barbara Geno on
Polyculture Production. I am wondering if anyone else has read this and
can comment on how it fits in with Permaculture. It can be downloaded
from www.rirdc.gov.au or purchased from the same . It is fasinating
taking permaculture on another level and puts the l monocultural
practices into an historical perspective . I feel it something everyone
on this list should read.

Megan Seiler

---
You are currently subscribed to permaculture as: pci@permaculture-inst.org
Get the list FAQ at: http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/permaculture.faq

  • polyculture, logboy, 09/16/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: polyculture, Scott Pittman, 09/17/2001
    • Re: polyculture, logboy, 09/17/2001