permaculture - Re: Olives and worm castings

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Bill Kearney" <waamkearney@burnett.net.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Olives and worm castings
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:01:53 +1000

> Have just returned from a most interesting walk through my grove. The
trees that were given an application of about 10 kg of worm castings per
tree are showing about 10 times the flower at this stage. Will be
interesting to note if this carries through to the fruit production stage.
It could possibly be that these trees are producing budd earlier but for
some reason i have my doubts. Will keep all posted as to the outcome at
harvest.

Bill Kearney

  • Re: Olives and worm castings, Bill Kearney, 09/11/2001