permaculture - RE: Oceania & other lists

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Cameron Little" <cameron.little@unsw.edu.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Oceania & other lists
  • Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:00:09 +1000

Hi Everyone that is interested,

The unsw-permaculture list was originally started for the University of NSW
Ecoliving Centre and Permaculture Community Garden. It now tends to work as
a permi type stuff list for the Sydney bioregion and new members are welcome
to subscribe. New members should be aware that Ecoliving runs lots of great
projects and we utilise this list to communicate general issues regarding
our projects to our broader audience. When our Teams talk specifics they
take their conversations off line so as to keep detailed traffic off the
main list. If you hear through the main list about a project that you would
like to follow or join in on then you can contact me directly and join up as
a virtual team member or even as a real person if you can get in to
contribute. As soon as I can get my act together we will be moving to a new
server and changing to a more sophisticated listserv software but until we
have finished with a couple of big events it is unlikely to occur for a few
weeks.

The permaculture-oceania list was started out as a listserv for permi type
stuff to serve the Australia/New Zealand/Oceania region. New members are
always welcome.

The commands for the UNSW and oceania lists are the following (assuming that
you are subscribing from your own account - slightly different if from
someone else's - you would use the same command but add your email address
at the end):

for unsw-permaculture:

send an otherwise blank email to majordomo@explode.unsw.edu.au

with the following command in the message section (not the subject section):
subscribe unsw-permaculture

for permaculture-oceania:

send an otherwise blank email to majordomo@explode.unsw.edu.au

with the following command in the message section (not the subject section):
subscribe permaculture-oceania

Regards,
Cameron

Cameron Little