permaculture - Re: [Fwd: Permaculture in Europe]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: hobbithouse@compuserve.com, permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Fwd: Permaculture in Europe]
  • Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:58:49 -0400

John,
I did a quick search on googol (my favorite, fastest search engine) and found
the following website for the Austrian Permie Sepp Holzer, at:
<http://www.crystal-lake-video.de/permaculture.html> 73 other sites also came
up, most of them in German. However, Googol also can translate those pages
into
English (more or less), a very nice feature. So, more details are available.
It
sounds like the kind of demonstration we need to explore and report on in the
Activist.
Keith