permaculture - Re: Southern Cross Permaculture Institute

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Southern Cross Permaculture Institute
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:52:19 +1000

Hi Ian,

I posted a message to the oceania listserve regarding defining our
accreditation needs, and in that posting I mentioned that I had spoken to
Lisa Mollison about people's concerns at their recent moves.

I didnt post it to this list because it was really about the Australian
scene and the Nimbin gathering but I can forward it if you think it would be
of interest.

Naomi

PS We thought we had spring but were rudely awakened by the worst floods in
this district in 3 decades. HOWEVER I am very happy to say that whilst flood
waters abounded in every direction including the paddocks directly across
the road, our massive system of chinampas and ponds carried the water
through a system of channels all over the property and we ARE NOT FLOODED.
HOORAY. PROOF for the conservatives around here.

Naomi