permaculture - [Fwd: help, taking care of the earth is becoming illegal!]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Gene5712@aol.com, permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, Pc Envirolink <permaculture@envirolink.org>
  • Subject: [Fwd: help, taking care of the earth is becoming illegal!]
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 16:16:02 -0400

Please send helpful replies to Gene.
Thanks,
Keith

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:  help
Date:  Wed, 8 Aug 2001 22:51:20 EDT
From:  Gene5712@aol.com

I just became aware of someone who is being sued (in the state of Tennessee)
by her neighbors for "devaluation of their land" because this person has
developed an "edible landscape" on her property.  Without going into details
(which I don't know all of them yet) are there any advocacy groups that you
might put me in touch with to get some assistance or insights as to what to
do?  Do you know of other cases where this sort of thing has happened or do
you know of any legal resource where I can find this sort of information?

Thanks for any help you might provide.

Gene Cotton