permaculture - Marsha is signing off...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Marsha Hanzi" <hanzibra@svn.com.br>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Marsha is signing off...
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 17:14:05 -0300

Dear Friends,

I can no longer keep up with the Internet traffic, and will be temporarily
signing off here ..Am looking for a piece of land to live in the drylands,
and my short visits back to the city are insufficient to keep up with the
mail.

I want to thank all of you for the wisdom imparted over the years, and thank
you for all the information and helping me take the pulse of the
international Permaculture movments.

Several of you have become as special teachers to me, and friends...

As I will sign off next Wednesday, I would appreciate someone on the list
(Toby?) who sees a bit of information that we should know here in Brazil to
forward it down to us here ( hanzibra@svn.com.br)...

Thanks to you all and blessings on your lives!

Marsha Hanzi
Bahian Permaculture Institute
Brazil