permaculture - Re: Registering Permaculture as a Trade Mark.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Registering Permaculture as a Trade Mark.
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 16:15:05 +0200

> there, however I have related being allowed teach Permaculture after doing
> a PDC as like talking to a body builder and expecting to go away with big
> muscles.

granted, but to my understanding it isnt quite as flimsy as that - it is
taking the course and than do 2 years of monitored practical work. at least
this was when i went for my certificate (actually took me 8 years before i
got around to apply for the certificate and 11 before i gave my first design
course). has this changed?

georg

  • Re: Registering Permaculture as a Trade Mark., georg parlow, 07/13/2001