permaculture - Publicize your event

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Toby Hemenway <hemenway@jeffnet.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Publicize your event
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 07:13:45 -0700

Title: Publicize your event
Hi All: I am laying out the next issue of The Permaculture Activist, and want to get in one last reminder that we can list your permaculture-related event (workshops, design courses, etc) for free. It's a North American publication, but we'll also list major international events. The issue will be out in early July. Please email me any listings you'd like to see published. The format should be:

Title of event
Dates
One-paragraph description
Instructor/presenter(s)
Cost (and what it covers)
Contact information

I'll need the info before June 10 to make printing deadline.

Thanks

Toby Hemenway
For a look at my new book on ecological gardening,
Gaia's Garden: A Guide to Home-Scale Permaculture, visit
http://www.chelseagreen.com/Garden/GaiasGarden.htm

  • Publicize your event, Toby Hemenway, 06/05/2001