permaculture - Re: Installing home greywater systems

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "len organicpc" <gardenlen@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Installing home greywater systems
  • Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 06:10:52 +1000

thanks phil,

i've saved that page for future reference looks like it has a heap of info.

what i am looking for is something more local especially if it ahs been accepted by a local council or health department here in australia. this i am hoping will help convinve my local council to approve the system.

so hoping michelle can help me with this one.

len