permaculture - Re: what sort of digest is this?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Naomi & Rick Coleman" <peds@tpg.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: what sort of digest is this?
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 14:57:18 +1000

I agree with Darren about doing often means little time for typing long responses.

I have wondered myself if perhaps this list could have different streams - I havent the time to respond to a lot of the stuff people put out, though I can see the value in it for them.

A list that focussed on the implementation side of things, and a separate one for activists and discussion of issues globally within the permaculture movement might help.

What do people think?

Naomi Coleman
Southern Cross Permaculture Institute