permaculture - Re: rosemary Morrow' new book

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Pacific Edge Permaculture + Media <pacedge@magna.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: rosemary Morrow' new book
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 15:41:44 +1000

Hi Sharon...
As far as I am aware there is no new edition of this book. I have sent a
message to the author to confirm this.

Incidentally, are you aware that there is a new edition (a reprint, to be
precise) of Mollison's 'Permaculture Two' out now and that David Holmgren
has two new books in preparation?

And don't forget the new Permaculture International Limited website:
www.nor.com.au/environment/perma

Happy reading!

...Russ Grayson

PACIFIC EDGE
Russ Grayson + Fiona Campbell
Media, training and consultancy services for sustainable development.
PO Box 446 Kogarah NSW 2217 Australia
Phone/ fax: 02 9588 6931 pacedge@magna.com.au www.magna.com.au/~pacedge

Media:
- publication and website design
- online content production
- print, online and radio journalism + photojournalism.

Education:
- organic gardening training
- permaculture education

Support services: