permaculture - Re: gardening songs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: rick valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: gardening songs
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 01 09:48:55 -0700

Toby, Jude and I had a good song born amongst our course participants back in
Dec; I'll post the words soon.
Chris Roth suggested he was ready to take on a permaculture song book; I have
heard many good ones- usually they're ephemeral, heard once at a pdc concert.
"Permaculture Saved My Life" for example- although I think I do have a tape
hidden somewhere of "I'm a Permaculturist"(and I'm OK- I party all night and
I forage all day) (apologies to Monty Python) It's a bit raucous and lurid
for kids, but I really mean to try and find it.
So send yer songs to Chris or myself, we'll do it.
-Rick

Rick Valley Northern Groves
PO Box 1236, Philomath, OR 97370
Mobile-(541)602-1315, hm.& msg. (541)456-4364 Bamboo catalog $3 or at
<http://www.teleport.com/~dbrooks/bamboo.html>
"Useful Bamboos and other plants‹ Permaculture education‹ Ecological design &
consultation centering on water,landform and horticultural systems"