permaculture - Mongolian Ecotourist seeking partner

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "SEED PEACE" <seedpeace@hotmail.com>
  • To: permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mongolian Ecotourist seeking partner
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:05:07 -0800

From:
Sun-Merry <Sun-Merry@erdnet.mn> Save Address - Block Sender
To:
seedpeace@hotmail.com Save Address
Subject:
reply
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 01:16:03 -0800

Previous
Next
Close

Dear George D.Davis,

First of all, let me introduce myself. I am a general director of
Sun-Merry Co .Ltd in Erdenet, Mongolia. My name is Ankhtuya Dashdorj. I

am a soil scientist-plant protector. I have studied your books and also
I am an implementor of your projects.

At present, our company is in process of implementation of the programme

called gProgram of Land Protection and Rational land Use Policy for
Mongoliafs Lake Hobsgol-Selenge River Watershedh by you.

Sun-Merry Co.Ltd owns a 25 thousand hector land in territory of Selenge
soum, Bulgan aimag along Shavar Hotsoo and Azargiin Rivers which is
considered as the ghearth of Baikal-Hobsgol-Selenge River watershed,
under the agreement about proper-ecology keeping. 10 % of the land was
damaged and burnt due to forest fire.

Last year, we have got the Tour-License according to the decision
no.125, 1998 by Government. We will use the land in proper way and
protect forests, plants, water and ecology, and do reproduction during

using the land. I have been doing research and practical works on plant
reproduction in this land in cooperation with local forest protectors
since 1996.

At present, we are doing our project and plans on Eco-Tour activities.
For that we need a reliable partner and we are in search in. We would
be gratefully thankful if you help us to find a partner. And also we
need your help and support for our proper land-using and eco-protection.

By the way, we welcome you to visit Mongolia once.

Later, we will send you information in details about our company and our

project, if you want to.

We hope our cooperation will be successful in future. We will look
forward hearing from you.
Our e-mail address; sun-merry@erdnet.mn Fax: 976 1352 23404
Yours, sincerely
Anktuya Dashdorj

* Automated Notice Sent by MajorTCP/IP on erdnet.mn*