permaculture - Rainwater Harvesting Guide

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Brent Ladd <laddb@ecn.purdue.edu>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Rainwater Harvesting Guide
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:38:21 -0500

John and list.

Texas Guide to Rain Water Harvesting link is
http://www.twdb.state.tx.us/publications/reports/RainHarv.pdf

I have also found it to be one of the better sources of information on this
topic.

Brent

--
Brent Ladd, MS
Environmental Assessment Coordinator, Purdue Extension

Safe Water for the Future Web Site: www.ecn.purdue.edu/safewater

"When a man loses sight of his past he loses the ability to look forward
intelligently." - Anonymous

  • Rainwater Harvesting Guide, Brent Ladd, 12/12/2000