permaculture - Possible Interesting Permaculture Experiment

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sharon Gordon <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Possible Interesting Permaculture Experiment
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:23:49 -0500

Just got this on one of my other lists. Wouldn't it be wonderful
if a Permaculture trained person/family/group could get
one of these positions?

Sharon gordonse@one.net

LIVING HISTORY AT PBS!
Volunteers wanted to live on the Montana Frontier in the 1880's. PBS is
searching for families and individuals up for the experience of a lifetime.
Live in a timber cabin! Wash in a stream! Cook on a cast iron stove!
Spend six months on the Frontier! Building on the success of last year's
ground breaking documentary series 1900 House
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/1900house , which documented the experiences
of a modern British family living in a Victorian house for three months,
PBS is now creating Frontier House, a six hour educational series about a
group of modern Americans trying to live just as our pioneer ancestors did
one hundred and twenty years ago. To apply, or more information, see our
web site at http://www.pbs.org/wnet/frontierhouse, or call Emily Ann at
(212) 560-8836.

  • Possible Interesting Permaculture Experiment, Sharon Gordon, 12/11/2000