permaculture - Re: Water Catchment Walls - Study of Rainwater Quality

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <permed@nor.com.au>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>, "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Water Catchment Walls - Study of Rainwater Quality
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 00 15:14:00 +1100

>What university did the study on rainwater quality based on roof type and
>storage tank material?
>I would be interested in reading the synopsis on that. Who should I contact
>to request a synopsis?

The study was conducted at Southern Cross University in Lismore NSW
through the Resource Science Management faculty. rsm@scu.edu.au
I've phoned for further details and am waiting a return call. - uni's are
closing down for the summer break so I'm not sure how much info I can get
right now - will keep you posted
Robyn

Djanbung Gardens Permaculture Education Centre
home to:
Permaculture Education
ERDA Institute Trust
Nimbin Eco-Village Project Office
Robyn Francis - permaculture designer & educator
PO Box 379, Nimbin NSW 2480 Australia
permed@nor.com.au www.earthwise.org.au