permaculture - Re: Microwaved food

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "graham" <gburnett@unisonfree.net>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Microwaved food
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 02:50:16 -0000

I can't help thinking we're coming at this from the wrong direction- all
these reasons to use/not use microwaves, science says they're OK/not OK..

Fundementally, shouldn't we be asking, Do we need them? Why use microwaves
when there are perfectly good ways of preparing good quality, palatable food
without them...

Arn't microwaves an example of our over-complicating life? And arn't we
buying into that philosophy by even debating this stuff...

remember- KISS (Keep It Simple, Silly!)

Cheers team!

Graham burnett

PS. has anyone heard from Myk Rushton of late???